Short Stays through Interval International

MsMulan

Mouseketeer
I am new to the timeshare world. I purchased in VA beach and understand that I can do an exhange (paying an additional fee) to stay at another resort. II has a program called Short Stay which allows you to choose between a 2 - 6 night stay and then get another 2 - 6 night stay during the year.

I am interested in knowing if anyone has used the Short Stay and what was your experience.

So far I am finding it a little fustrating as the calendar does not extend all the way into 2010, just until May 4th so far. And my resort of choice (part of II) is not showing up no matter what date I choose.

I've looked at it a few times and didn't see anything that meets our needs. I think this will be mostly surplus weeks. You may not find the good stuff there.

If you haven't already discovered TUG at www.tug2.net , check them out. I've learned tons about my timeshares there.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter