Short Notice Disney Trips?

Thanks guys! I've been booking some ADR's as we find ones that we're interested in, but largely I've just sort of hung back on the planning which makes me nervous and excited at the same time :). I think there's just so much to experience and see that it may be better off to just go and experience for a first timer. We originally wanted to go to Universal as well to see Harry Potter World but decided to cut that from the plan. I didn't really want to ride any of the rides or really do anything else there so it seemed a waste of money :).

Go for it! We booked our last trip on a Sunday and left that Wednesday. We got ADRs for (mostly) everything we wanted with reasonable times. Granted, we went at the end of Feb. so it wasn't as busy. But, we had a great time overall, saw a ton of stuff, and it ended up being just enough incentive to plan a trip for this summer to be able to take our time and really explore everything.

Good luck! You'll have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter