• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Short July Trip...feedback please!!

chriserbell

Mouseketeer
Arrive Sun 7/6 MCO aprox. 8:35am
take ME to CSR
AK until about 2pm (have lunch, ride EE, dino, prim whirl, kali)
Bus back to CSR (either swim or take bus to DTD for shopping)
Shower
Around 5:30pm bus to MK
Get in a few rides
7:20pm ADR for Crystal Palace
Stay at MK for pmEMH

Mon 7/7
TL stay until b/w 1 & 2pm
Shower back at CSR
B/w 3 & 3:30pm bus to DHS
Get in a few rides
5:50pm ADR at 50's PTC
Do some more rides
10:30pm F!

Tues 7/8
MK from around opening (amEMH) until about 11am...get in a few rides and early lunch
either bus back to CSR for a swim or walk to CR to get bus to DTD for shopping (will depend on what we did on sun and the weather of course)
B/w 3 & 3:30pm bus to Epcot
Get in a few rides or visit WS
5:40pm ADR at Garden Grill
stay for pmEMH

Weds 7/9
either DHS, Epcot or DTD for shopping
ME pick up around 12:45pm for 3:50pm flight

what does everyone think...i am open to suggestions....oh and this trip is only for me and DD16...we can go commando style...as long as we take a pm break from the heat...we can get up early and stay out late...hey we're on vacation!!!

Looks like a decent plan, but remember this is probably going to be a very crowded weekend because it's the tail end of 4th of July week. It's definitely a good idea to plan breaks to get out of the heat during this time of year. Bring lots of sun block ;)

The only "glitch" I see in your plan is the AK on the first day. Sounds like you probably won't arrive until 11am? maybe? Not sure if you'll get on EE without a FP - and that time might be after 2pm. Other than that - sounds doable and FUN!

Sounds fine to me. I'll be there too. Maybe we'll bump into each other somewhere in the crowds. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter