ShoreTrips anyone used them

AAKERS

Earning My Ears
I just booked a shore excursion through ShoreTrips. Has anyone used this company before? We are doing dune buggy tour in St Martin. Any experiences with their tours?

Yes, many times on several cruises.
Always had a perfect experience with them- I mean we've never had any complaints whatsoever in booking, anything pre-trip like changes we had to make/etc (incl once having to cancel one member from the tour and rec'd quick replies and quick refund), nor during the tours themselves. Our TA recommended shoretrips several cruises back and we just keep on using them. Nothing but good things to say here. :)

My TA, local to Central Florida, recommended only them as she's used them herself and they've been awesome. I have many friends here who have had great experiences with them too. My ipad keeps autocorrecting so I can't spell out the website :)

We've used them for 3 different excursions and have had the best time on each and every one of them. 2 excursions were in Mexico (on the `08 WBPC sailing) and once was just last month in Barbados on the 11-Nt. Christmas Cruise. I highly recommend them!

If you're looking @ tours in St. Maarten/St. Martin, we did one last month there thru Bernard Tours. Not a dune-buggy tour, but what we did do was fantastic as well. I'd recommend them just as I'd recommend ShoreTrips.

Thank you all now I feel so much better. I was nervous because this is the first time booking with anyone other than the cruise line

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter