Shoreside Concierge

kimmharris

Mouseketeer
I am 135 days out from my cruise and I am paid in full. We haven't traveled concierge on DCL before and I am wondering when and if the shoreside concierge will call me or if I need to call them. Or will they only communicate through email? I'm getting nervous. I want to make sure not to miss it.

They should contact you via phone in the next couple of days to remind you of their services and the 125 mark. If you don't hear from them for some reason, then you can send them an email at 125 days with your requests for Palo/Remy, cabana, spa, etc. You should receive an automated "thank you for your email" then a personalized email from one of the shoreside hosts.

You will receive an email like this from Shoreside Concierge around 130 days prior to your sail date.

Hello Smith Party,

We would like to welcome you to our Disney Cruise Line Concierge Family!

Sailing on the Disney Fantasy on Date, 2015, Reservation 98765432.

As a Concierge Guest, your services begin even before you board the ship. The Shoreside Concierge Services team can begin to accept requests for calendar reminders and offer you personalized service in planning the details of your cruise beginning 125 days (Date, 2015) prior to your sailing. Pre-arranged services include:

•Port Adventures
•Adult dining reservations at Palo and Remy
•Spa services/treatments
•Nursery reservations
•Dining Room seating preference requests
•Special occasions and celebration planning
•Transportation
•Assistance with special requests

The Concierge booking window opens at 120 days (Date, 2015) prior to sailing. On this day, the Shoreside Concierge team will assist in booking your requested activities provided your reservation is paid in full. Please note requested services are booked in the order in which they are received, and it is possible that some services may not be available.

The Disney Cruise Line Shoreside Concierge Services team is available Monday through Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., EST. We can be reached at1-866-784-1654 or by email at DCL.Concierge.Services@disneycruise.com.

We are thrilled you are sailing with us and are ready to make your pre-arrival experience exceptional!

Sincerely,

Disney Cruise Line Shoreside Concierge Services

** PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to your sailing.

We received the emails for both of our upcoming cruises, so keep an eye out for that. Mine was also sent to my TA and she forwarded it to me as well.

I never received a phone call though, which is strange since they did call my Mom's house (she is only on the second half of the B2B).

I too never have never received a phone call always an email from my TA and one from shoreside.

Last edited:
I got a phone call. Since the cruise is a surprise for my hubby, I was fumbling as to what to say. Of course he answered the phone, we have caller ID and he put it on speaker. I immediately took it off speaker and made up some reason as to why they called, lol

I got a phone call. Since the cruise is a surprise for my hubby, I was fumbling as to what to say. Of course he answered the phone, we have caller ID and he put it on speaker. I immediately took it off speaker and made up some reason as to why they called, lol

How long ago was this?

I got the email around 130 days out and a phone call 1-2 days later. This was just last month. I booked through TA but they emailed me and called me directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter