Shore Excursions on Wonder 3 Night

Tony&Sherrie

Earning My Ears
First-time cruiser - Feb 2nd Wonder 3-day. :cool1: :bounce:

Wondering what are the better shore excursions to try???
DD(6) loves water - DW does to. I am game for anything. We originzally thoought about the Dolphing encounter, but after reading, it seems as if the 1 on 1 time with the dolphin is now 5-8 min. Has anyone experienced this trip post-hurricane? I hear they had to change vendors - it used to be 4.5-7 hour, Now down to 2.5-4 hours.

We(DH, sons ages 4 & 2 and myself) will be on the cruise with you too !! DH & the 4 yr old are booked on the Dolphin encounter and DH is going parasailing at Castaway Cay..My 4 yr old is really looking forward to the Dolphin encounter so I hope its good!
Ash

We did the stingray excursion on CC and had a blast! DS10 loved it! I thought it was great for the price. We feed the stingray, did some snorkling, and got to enjoy the private area as long as we wanted! We did not enjoy the glass bottom boat excursion(in Nassau)! It was very boring and we saw only a few brightly colored fish. Very dissapointed for the money! Hope that helps! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter