Shopping

dor1

Mouseketeer
Hi-its 5 weeks until we(2 adults,2 kids)visit Florida for the first time.Can anybody tell me if the clothes,trainers etc are that much cheaper out there.I dont know whether to buy everything here or purchase alot of it when we get there.Many thanks in advance.

On the whole, it's cheaper.

BUT.....some things are not that much cheaper.

There are bargains to be had, it's all too easy though to convince yourself that everything is a lot better value than maybe some things actually are.

Personally, I'd buy out there. Just make sure you know how much things cost over here, before you travel....sounds obvious I know.

We found a lot of the bargains were in stores doing specials, BOGOF, BOGOHP etc. The savings were always substantial then.

Oh yes, blah blah blah, customs limits on the way home, etc etc.
someone else will be sure to come along and mention that at some point. I never gave it a second thought myself.

SC

I second what simonC says... generally stuff IS cheaper, as long as you don't fall for impulse buys! Lots of choice too... but, are you going to florida to shop or for the parks etc?... I'd rather not spend too much time at the malls and outlet stores! Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter