• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shopping ! [Poll]

Where Do You Shop?

• Abercrombie & Fitch / Abercrombie

• Hollister

• American Eagle / Aerie

• Aeropostale

• Victoria's Secret / Pink

• Target

• Walmart

• Urban Outfitters

• Anywhere

• Other (You can say where below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

hellokittylover10101

Earning My Ears
Where Do You Guys Shop.??

I got to Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, & Aerie.

You can also talk about what stores you love / hate or whatever, as long as it has to do with clothes shopping. ^.^

D-Tox.
West 49.
Urban Planet.
Old Navy.

And occasionally AE.

I mainly shop at Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, Aerie/American Eagle [mostly aerie, though] and Aero.

I wear

target
Old Navy
American Eagle sometimes
Forever 21
Kohls

really were ever...

hollister, aerie/american eagle, aeropostale, vs/pink, and sometimes old navy or gap or something.

I don't shop there,well i get it online at A&F,Hollister,American Eagle.

I
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Express

I sometimes shop at:
Calvin Klein (Mostly for Jeans)
Bebe
Guess
Macy's
Marshalls

:welcome: hellokittylover!!!

i shop at abercrombie, hollister, and american eagle. many other places too!!!

I am a huge fan of Target, I don't know why exactly. They always have really cute stuff (especially shoes) and you can really stock up!

And then the majority of my other stuff is from American Eagle, Old Navy, and Gap. But I only go to the Outlet for Gap, it's overpriced normally. I have a lot of tee shirts from Disneyland and DisneyStore because I'm always there haha.

Lots of zoo shirts too for the same reason.

Target
Walmart
JCpenny
Charlotte Russe
Sears

Basically anywhere I like clothes and they are reasonalby priced, I shop at.

I shop at Aeropostale, Kohls, Target, and Walmart mostly...a few other places too. But I don't like Hollister, AE, or Abercrombie. Aeropostale is my [[favorite]] place to shop. =)

I shop at Hollister, Aero, AE, Abercrombie And Fitch, Delias, Vanity, Charlotte Russe, Kohls, JC Penny, Pink By VS, and Wet Seal. ( I <3 Wet Seal! )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter