Shopping Justice on line

LisaInNc

Succulent Wild Woman
I have a few of the Justice coupons buy 50.00 get 25.00 off. I was in the store recently and they didn't have a size on something I wanted to get my DD. The salesperson said I could order on line and use those coupons, she pointed to a code. Both coupo0ns had the same code. Are they all the same? Meaning that I just have 2 coupons but on line I could conceiveably order a much as I wanted and use as many coupons as it took? That just seems off to me.

Lisa

You should be able to continuously use the code. I was in there yesterday with a 40% off coupon. Once I paid the cashier handed me back the coupon so I could continue to use it until the expiration date.

My J bucks all have different codes. Are you looking at the ring code? The ring code is for the cashier instore. The bottom #'s are different and that's what you use. You can use as many as the online redemption allows. I have the $15 fun cards to use and mine all have different codes.

They always seem to have 40% off going but the shipping is so high that it kills the deal for me. The nearest Justice store is almost an hour away from us so Dd doesn't get to shop them very often.

Yes, if they have the same code you can reuse them. And if that doesn't work for some reason, an online search should reveal a different code you can use.

I would think J Bucks and Fun Cards all have diff codes, the coupon is one code though and you can use it as many times as you want until the exp date.

I have a Justice ? of my own, though, that I'd like to piggy-back on yours if it's ok.....the last two times I've gotten a 40% off coupon in the mail from them they are also having "40% off the entire store" sales. I figure I can safely assume they won't give me 40% off in the store then another 40% off for my coupon LOL so why mail me a coupon if it's already 40% off?! Just send me an email or card with a reminder - I don't really need the barcoded coupon do I? Have I missed something? Is it "40% off the entire store IF you brought your coupon?" :confused3

I have a Justice ? of my own, though, that I'd like to piggy-back on yours if it's ok.....the last two times I've gotten a 40% off coupon in the mail from them they are also having "40% off the entire store" sales. I figure I can safely assume they won't give me 40% off in the store then another 40% off for my coupon LOL so why mail me a coupon if it's already 40% off?! Just send me an email or card with a reminder - I don't really need the barcoded coupon do I? Have I missed something? Is it "40% off the entire store IF you brought your coupon?" :confused3

This has confused me in the past too. They never run both 40% off promotions at the same time. But when they have the whole store at 40% off, they send you a card to announce it and you *think* it's one of those 40% off cards that's just for you. They look so similar that it's hard to tell the difference.

This has confused me in the past too. They never run both 40% off promotions at the same time. But when they have the whole store at 40% off, they send you a card to announce it and you *think* it's one of those 40% off cards that's just for you. They look so similar that it's hard to tell the difference.

Ok, well that makes sense......but begs another question. Why bother doing coupons ever if you have 40% off pretty regularly (and ours does or at least has multiple times this summer.) I guess I'm just a little preturbed: They wanted my email so they could SWAMP my inbox with ads and in return they were going to give me a 40% coupon from time to time. Now, if they are having 40% off the store from time to time then why do I need to delete 3 emails a day from them? LOL I'll just pop in and shop the sale w/out needing a coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter