• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shopping for food...

yipee

Mouseketeer
This is the first trip that we're staying on-site (PPH and GCH) and we were wondering if either of those properties has a mini-mart or something where we could just pick up a few things like milk, or juice, cereal etc...

If not what do think is closest for that kind of thing? We always went to the 7-11 on Harbour and Katella in the past, but we were hoping there would be something closer to our end of the park since we're not on Harbour this time...

Also, is there a liquor store or something near by where we could maybe grab a bottle of wine to share in our room once the kids are asleep?

Thanks so much!

Sorry guys! I just did a search and realized this topic has been discussed once or twice already!:rolleyes1 I usually DO check first...

Anyways, from the PPH, it looks like there's a Food4Less down Katella? Does anyone know if it's within walking distance? Or would we be better off with the 7-11?

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter