Shopping close to Housing??

Dizznay

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

I am very interested in the WDWCP and am planning on applying for Fall 2011. However, I will be coming from southern California and will not have a car. I have done the CP at DLR but I had a car, making simple things, like buying groceries, very easy to do (especially since there was a grocery store across the street from our complex!)

I am curious to know how close shopping/entertainment is (Target, Wal Mart, movie theater, etc.)

Hello everyone!

I am very interested in the WDWCP and am planning on applying for Fall 2011. However, I will be coming from southern California and will not have a car. I have done the CP at DLR but I had a car, making simple things, like buying groceries, very easy to do (especially since there was a grocery store across the street from our complex!)

I am curious to know how close shopping/entertainment is (Target, Wal Mart, movie theater, etc.)

CP housing have buses that run to Wal-Mart, post office, Partners (the bank), one of the pharmacies (CVS or wal-greens) don't remember which is over there. I know there was one bus that went to a local mall but i think that it only ran a few days a month. To get to the movie theater, you would take the CP bus to Downtown Disney. Target is probably 10-15 minutes by car. It is in Kissimmee. Or at least that was summer of 2009. Routes might have changed a bit since then though.

There is a Walgreens RIGHT by Vista Way you can walk to. Really great for quick buys without having to take the round trip to the walmart by bus. Even if you are one of the other complexes, that Walgreens is great since alot of times your work bus will be stopping at Vista. I use to get off at Vista after work, grab the few thins I needed, then continue back to Chatham. There are also a few places to eat that are super close to Vista.

The other complexes, well... the shopping is within walking distance yes, but it's a much longer walk. What my roomie use to do was she would take the bus to the Publics (which was about MAYBE 1/4th of a mile or less away) with her rolling cart then walk back rather then wait for the bus to swing back around.

glad to see I am not the only one overly thrilled about super target! :woohoo:

I am too, but I got all these Walmart giftcards for Christmas for me to use in Orlando, so looks like I'll be shopping at Walmart for a while... but I loooooooove Target :love:

I am too, but I got all these Walmart giftcards for Christmas for me to use in Orlando, so looks like I'll be shopping at Walmart for a while... but I loooooooove Target :love:

We should exchange cellie numbers and go on a Super Target road trip forreal!!!

yay for supper target!:cheer2: I cant wait till I arrive ( Feb 7 ) though I hate that I have to leave my car behind but I am glad that they offer transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter