• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shopping atWDW

I love World of Disney at DTD, the Emporium at MK and Keystone Clothiers at HS. All of the shops at AK are pretty good, too. :)

Just about every shop in WS, I could spend hours in Morocco alone. I love the jewelry store at MK and must do the Christmas shop at MK.

We really enjoy all of the stores at World Showcase as well. Also Market Place Co-op at Downtown Disney, Momento Mori, and the stores in The Polynesisan, some really neat stuff.

I like Mouse Gear at Epcot. It has a fairly wide selection and doesn't seem quite as crowded as the Emporium-area shops at MK. I also enjoy the Marketplace Co-op, though I have yet to buy anything there. My favorite resort shop is at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Ironically there was recently a podcast about this, I would definitely recommend watching that episode if you haven't already! Personally, I really enjoy the shops at the WS (Epcot), The Art of Disney (DTD and Epcot), and the Marketplace Co-Op at DTD!

I love the shops at DTD because in the parks we are usually wanting to experience attractions and not spend too much time shopping :) World of Disney has almost anything you're looking for. I love Art of Disney and the Christmas Disney store as well. WS is fun to shop in - Morocco is always my favorite! Haven't been to Momento Mori yet but I have a feeling I'm going to love it.

I love walking through all the shops on Main Street MK. I usually save a good chunk of one of my days to walk through them.

My favorite is the shop in Japan. I also like World of Disney and the Christmas shop in Disney Springs.

We like the little Shop at POR. We pick up our annual picture frames and gifts for nieces there. Lots in the joint. They gave me a corkscrew for nada one year that we forgot to pack one. We bought the wine from GG.

I love Mouse Gears at Epcot and the store at AK in Africa (can't remember the name, but it's near the safari entrance/exit) that has really cool African and animal themed merchandise.

I like Mouse Gear at Epcot. It has a fairly wide selection and doesn't seem quite as crowded as the Emporium-area shops at MK. I also enjoy the Marketplace Co-op, though I have yet to buy anything there. My favorite resort shop is at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
A kindred spirit!

Mousegears is my favorite park shop, and the AKL gift shop is my favorite resort shop.

I also love the shops in the Japanese pavilion in Epcot.

april2015 006 (640x480).jpg april2015 008 (640x480).jpg april2015 013 (640x480).jpg These are pix of my sponge from Mitsukoshi department in Epcot Japan. I leave it stuck to the wall above the sink It cost $3.95

I like the Art of Disney Stores and The Christmas store. I love the collectible trinkets (Jim Shore etc) in Art of Disney and I like how the Mickey ornaments in the Christmas store are made for each season, just not Christmas. It allows me to have a mickey ornament up all year long on the ornament holder.

I prefer the parks, especially Mouse Gears. I went to DTD for the first time in a few years and I was overwhelmed by the crowds. World of Disney has always done me in, but I found the overall experience there to be very chaotic.

The only store on Main Street in the MK I will visit is the jewelry store. I kind of hate even walking into the Emporium, because it's always a madhouse. My favorite store in all of WDW is the Mitsukoshi Dept. Store in Japan in the WS, but I enjoy MouseGears as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter