Shopping at EPCOT

BarbaraK

Mouseketeer
Hi:

I read a newsletter talking about two large stores located as you enter World Showcase from Future World. One of these stores has added a large selection of $10.00 and under merchandise. The selection here is very similar to the "alley" at Downtown Disney that sells the same things.
Can anyone tell me the names of the stores the article is talking about, and exactly where they are located?

Thanks for your help,

Barbara

The F&W Fest made EPCOT a blur for me last week, but I don't remember seeing those stores in the World Showcase. I'm pretty sure there was a large $10 and under section in MOUSE GEAR in Future World. That's located near the central fountain past Spaceship Earth.

You're two stores are right where Future World and World Showcase meet. One it to the left as you head towards Mexico, and one is to the right as you head towards Canada...our home and native land. :) (OK, I'm not Canadian, but I love Oh Canada. :teeth: )

And I'm not sure I'd call them "huge" stores, they're pretty average sized places. NOTHING in size compared to MouseGear, which I would consider ginormous...

Kick Save said:
You're two stores are right where Future World and World Showcase meet. One it to the left as you head towards Mexico, and one is to the right as you head towards Canada

That would probably explain why I didn't see them. When we enetered near Canada we always made a bee-line for the Poland kiosk and the Rasberry Wine. By the time we got to Mexico, I wasn't seeing much of anything ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter