Shoot me now....Star Wars weekend

SheriN

Mouseketeer
Yeah. Or at least remind me that I really do love my son, and since there's so many Princess things at Disney it's good to do something for the little guy every now and then. Cause I might just forget that.

Finally going back to Disney June 12-18. And wanted to do Disney Studios at least one day. So then it became why not go that Sunday, which of course means the very last Star Wars weekend. It's going to be crazy there.

Please help me make that day manageable. I know he'll want to do the events, but we also want to ride the other rides.

In your experience what can we miss in order to do stuff that just can't be missed?

I've never been to this park, we've only hit MK and Epcot before now so my tip gathering has been primarily focused on that one, now I have to dig up all sorts of tips for not just DS but Star Wars weekend as well!

And only 17 more days to do it in!!!

and here it is:

http://sww.studioscentral.com/main/

Do some poking around, and discover! You'll find a page with tips just for SWW.

As well as maps just for SWW. The one that is posted is for this past weekend. So I imagine they will print one specifically for your weekend.

From your information, I gather you are going Sun June 13? I believe Sun is the lowest attended day of SWW, but that is all relevant. I am going with the family Sun June 6.

As you can probably understand, some people plan their trips specifically for SWW; and the host/celebrity's.

Be there at rope drop...and don't miss the stormtrooper skit at the entrance!

Matt at Studios Central has his own trip report from the first weekend. He concurs on the intel coming in that it is frustrating with the lines for merchandise.

There is a lot of information to sort out, so take your time and absorb it all in!

Thank you for the link! I had that one opened, along with a dozen other links about Disney and Universal and instead of clicking just one tab closed....I clicked the whole window. Gone forever. LOL So now I have to find them all again and this is a good place to start.

Since you said that you've never been to DHS, here's a tip: it doesn't take the entire day to do DHS. I can usually do DHS before 2pm. Now, I've never been for summer so I don't know if that still stands. But, I will be there for the weekend of June 4-6 specifically for SWW. Once I get there and get back, I could give you some pointers on the crowd levels/wait times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter