• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shoes for disneyworld

hanksgirl

Earning My Ears
We are booked for coronado spring in December and this is our first trip to disneyworld!! I wear skirts all the time what would be appropriate shoes or sandals?? I want cute and comfy! I was looking at the new sketchers line of slip on shoes and also a pair of yoga sling sandals?? Maybe nike memory foam sandals?? What would be a good choice? Is it too cold to wear that in December?? Tips please!!!

We are booked for coronado spring in December and this is our first trip to disneyworld!! I wear skirts all the time what would be appropriate shoes or sandals?? I want cute and comfy! I was looking at the new sketchers line of slip on shoes and also a pair of yoga sling sandals?? Maybe nike memory foam sandals?? What would be a good choice? Is it too cold to wear that in December?? Tips please!!!

December is hit or miss for temperature. There have been years I've been bundled up in 16 layers, and other years I've been swimming in the Gulf of Mexico for NYE.

I can, however, attest to the comfyness of Skechers. They are all I wore when I worked there (except for the Vans I had to get for Jaws ... darn them and their "blue boat shoes" requirement lol), and never had a problem. The new Skechers are even more fantastic, the memory foam/gel insoles they have ... OMG heaven on feet!!

I just bought these at Rack Room for $50. Nice bouncy soles, don't have to worry about them coming untied. I'm bringing them with me to WDW next weekend.

I personally recommend Asics walking shoes.
I work 10 hours a day on concrete and they have never let me down.

I love my Nike memory foam sandals! I'm currently recovering from a foot injury and they are the only shoes that make it comfortable for me to walk. I just bought two more pairs to take with us to WDW next month. :)

I didn't know about the sketchers line but may have to look into them now.

I wear Teva slides with skirts/dresses. Very comfy and the look pretty cute.

I have gone to Disney in November several times and even then, it can be super warm or really quite chilly. One year I was wearing layers that included a down vest. It was darn COLD. A friend goes every year in December and she always brings an actual coat with her.

So plan to bring layers. Just in case!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter