ShoeBuy.com Rocks!

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
I have been looking for the perfect walking shoe. I found it at New Balance, but the price online was $104. So, I checked out my local New Balance store and the price was $94. So, I did a little research online and found my shoe at the everyday low price of $79 on ShoeBuy.com which made me pretty happy, but not joyous. They offer free shipping and no sales tax. They have a great return policy too. The first purchase gets you a 10% discount, which is not bad, but they emailed me with a code for a flat $10 off my next purchase before I even bought anything. So, I figured that was a pretty good deal....better than the 10% would be. So, I made the purchase tonight. When I checked out, they added the extra 10% off on top of the $10 flat discount from the code. So, I got my $104 shoes for only $62.50! I am so happy.....my feet are going to be so happy. Those 925 New Balance shoes make it almost feel like you are getting a foot massage with every step. I will have them just in time for breaking in well before our December trip. Oh, and I almost forgot another great part.....I got 4 MyPoints points for every dollar! So, I am a little bit closer to my next gas card for the trip. :Pinkbounc I love a good deal. Maggie

Ok, as with any new online purchasing experience, I get a little freaked, but as promised here on day 5, they shipped the shoes. I have a tracking number. I can't wait to get my feet into those wonderful new shoes! :banana: Time to warm up the feet for some Disney touring. Maggie

I have had great experiences with shoebuy.com. I love the free shipping AND especially love the free return shipping if the shoes don't work out. Having a narrow foot, makes buying shoes difficult, but shoebuy.com and zappos.com have a nice selection of narrow styles. :earsgirl:

I have been very happy with my shoebuy.com purchases. My problem is wide feet. Most stores that carry very wide shoes are very spendy. I love the fact I don't have to pay for shipping and I can return them if they aren't right for me.

SusanD said:
I have been very happy with my shoebuy.com purchases. My problem is wide feet. Most stores that carry very wide shoes are very spendy. I love the fact I don't have to pay for shipping and I can return them if they aren't right for me.

I have a 9 4E foot. Needless to say, I have a dickens of a time finding a good fitting shoe. I went to the local New Balance store to try on the shoes that I ended up purchasing from ShoeBuy.com and they feel like a foot massage with every step. I think it's about as comfortable as being barefoot.....and I have never said that about a shoe. The New Balance 925 is my new favorite shoe.

I tracked the package and it's stilling all of 20 miles from my home at the UPS distribution center. I want to drive over there and rummage through the warehouse for them soooooo badly right now. I can wait.....really.....
Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter