• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

shoe requirements

nope, but there are some "shoe rules" on a few rides.

the ones i know of off hand are:

Animal Kingdom, Kali River Rapids. must wear shoes. many people try to take them off so they won't get soaked....CM's will stop you if you are walking without them and make you put them on. some try to (once in the ride) take them off and toss them in the center console (which is a container with flaps to keep your back pack and stuff dry) sometimes you can get away with that and other times you cant. we always wear flip flops or crocks to AK - ok if they get wet.

EPCOT - Soarin. if you are wearing flip flops or any shoes without back straps, they have you either leave your shoes on the floor under your seat or put them in the storage net under your seat. you come back to the same spot so no chance of anyone else taking them.

by the way.....:welcome:

and i think i may have found you an avatar (such a cute name, i just had to look for an image or two)

either
thumbnail.aspx

or
thumbnail.aspx

There are a lot of footwear threads on these forums. You just gotta do a little digging for them. I actually got my Tevas as a recommendation from these forums. I love them. Perfect for everything. They are ok with getting wet, they don't give me blisters and they are also mostly closed toed.

Those pictures are so cute.

I agree with the 2nd poster. I think the same goes for Splash Mountain? I don't think they let you take them off there either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter