Shocked by availability for ADRS in March

Us too...we are going the end of April & got every single reservation we wanted for within 15 mins of the times I checked for. I even checked Cinderella's b-fast & LeCellier out of curiousity & was surprised that both were available for the times I put them in for. I made my reservations last week. Hope it's a good sign for crowd levels.

I moved stuff around today for our trip the week before Easter and had no problem finding availability. I wish I had known when I spent ALL DAY on the phone on Oct 27th. Oh well, just happy that I could move things around :)

I too have been surprised by the availability of ADRs during the spring break time period. I was one of those nuts on the phone Oct. 27th worried about getting the ressies I wanted for my March 13th-20th trip. Other than Ohana dinner and Lecellier lunch I've been able to make changes as I needed. And I still have those Ohana and Lecellier ressies, they just need to stay where they are :)

It's been great as I have added a day to my stay and have been able to switch things around as my plans have changed.

I'm also going in March! I made my ADRs after the 90 day mark, and I was able to get everything at the parks I wanted. Our CRT time is later than I wanted, but I'm okay with that since I was afraid we wouldn't get it at all.

I could not get a T-Rex reservation when I wanted, but I'm okay with that because I've since decided a better plan.

With the exception of LeCellier, I was able to get everything I wanted including Chef Mickey's at the times I wanted for 3/38 - 4/4! We also have a party of 9!

I know the feeling, I changed a Crystal Palace ADR at 8:05AM from April 21 to April 20 about a week ago without a problem...

It's great!

I too have been surprised by the availability of ADRs during the spring break time period. I was one of those nuts on the phone Oct. 27th worried about getting the ressies I wanted for my March 13th-20th trip. Other than Ohana dinner and Lecellier lunch I've been able to make changes as I needed. And I still have those Ohana and Lecellier ressies, they just need to stay where they are :)

It's been great as I have added a day to my stay and have been able to switch things around as my plans have changed.

Haha.... yep, I was one of those people. It took HOURS to get through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter