Shirt recommendations

Carable

Mouseketeer
Only my 2nd post, as I try to tackle making my own shirts next. I'd like to make shirts that will at least last the summer with the kiddos and was wondering if anybody has suggestions as to where to find decent quality shirts to use with the iron on transfers? I am planning on using Amy's transfers since they come so highly recommended. TIA.

better edit your post....we have a number of fantastic MALE DISigners

If I am only buying a couple of shirts, I normally buy them from Joann's or Michael's. And sometimes you can gte lucky and find them on sale.

If I am buying quite a few, I buy from jiffyshirts.com. They carry lots of brands, colors and sizes. Makes it really easy to coordinate shirts for both adults and children. The ship super quickly and I have always been happy.

I prefer the Jerzee or the Gildan brand but only because that is what I have used in the past. I am sure they are all great! All major brands!

I bought a TON of t-shirts on ebay. they sell fruit of the loom for a very reasonable price!! and btw, i bought Amy's iron on transfers and they're amazing and super easy to use. :thumbsup2

I used Jiffyshirts.com last year and they have held up really well. Plus they have sweatshirts, hoodies, etc as well.

Thanks everyone for the info, exactly what I was looking for. Off to check off all the options. I think I can get everybody in at least first day matching shirts, and if I put in all this hard work, they can't say no, right? pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter