• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shirley's website....

gydell

DIS Veteran
I've lost the website to Shirley and need to order some things for our cruise. HELP!!! And THANKS in advance.

I placed my order 1 month before our cruise. We are cruising over Easter, so I ordered Easter baskets based on her fabulous reputation.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, I can't wait to order a surprise for my boys!!!!! Does it show up in the guestroom on disembarkation day?

You'll love Shirley's baskets. I cruised May 2006 with my daughter & granddaughter (3 1/2 yrs old). I ordered a basket from Shirley for my granddaughter. It was in the stateroom when we arrived. Rather than order on line I called her directly since I had no idea what should be put in the basket. She was so helpful. All I had to do was give her my granddaughter's age and her favorite character (Tinkerbell). She had so many suggestions. Just seeing my granddaughter's face when she saw the basket waiting for her, which she thought came from Tinkerbell, was worth it all. A year later, she still talks about her basket. The three of us will be going on the Wonder again in May 2008, and I will definitely order a basket from Shirley again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter