Shipwreck Beach?

JimmysGirl313

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have photos of a rehearsal dinner here? Or any party so I can see how it gets set up. If you have pictues of a buffet also that would be great
Thank you :)

Here's what I could find in my Photobucket...

ShipwreckBeach5.jpg

ShipwreckBeach2.jpg

ShipwreckBeach3.jpg

ShipwreckBeach4.jpg

ShipwreckBeach1.jpg

We had wanted to use Shipwreck Beach for our welcome dinner next November. When I asked our sales consultant about it she mentioned that for the times of year that it gets dark early, you have to pay for a lighting package. Otherwise it is too dark for your guests. She told me that the smallest lighting package was about $2000! :scared1:

We decided that the St. James Room at the Boardwalk was suddenly a wonderful idea.

Not sure if this would affect you, but thought I would mention it. Good luck with the planning.

We had wanted to use Shipwreck Beach for our welcome dinner next November. When I asked our sales consultant about it she mentioned that for the times of year that it gets dark early, you have to pay for a lighting package. Otherwise it is too dark for your guests. She told me that the smallest lighting package was about $2000! :scared1:

We decided that the St. James Room at the Boardwalk was suddenly a wonderful idea.

Not sure if this would affect you, but thought I would mention it. Good luck with the planning.

Thank you for the concern. We are actually have are rehearsal dinner there from 5:30-7:30 in March. The clocks will have just changed so we won't need any lights. Good luck with your planning also :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter