Shipping to Windsor Hills

I did. I addressed the package to myself, Guest of XXXXX, with the address being the condo's address. Upon returning from the parks, my package was waiting at my front door. No problems! I wouldn't ship anything to arrive until after I checked in, though.

I did. I addressed the package to myself, Guest of XXXXX, with the address being the condo's address. Upon returning from the parks, my package was waiting at my front door. No problems! I wouldn't ship anything to arrive until after I checked in, though.

I am at Windsor Hills right now and had something delivered by Fedex to the Clubhouse. I called the clubhouse and they told me to address it to the clubhouse at 2600 Old Lake Wilson Rd, with my name on it and they would receive it for me. No problems.

If the package is coming by US Mail, make sure you have it delivered to the Clubhouse, as unless owners are long-term tenants 6 months or more they cannot receive mail. There is no problem with Fed Ex and UPS packages as they can be delivered to the door. The Clubhouse will receive packages I believe up to 5 days ahead of time as long as your name is on the package and I would let them know it is coming by e-mail or phone. Here is how the packages need to be addressed and WH contact information. Hope that helps. Sandy

All letters/packages must be addressed as follows:

Windsor Hills Clubhouse
Attention: Guest/Owner Name Must be on Package
2600 N. Old Lake Wilson Road
Kissimmee, Fl. 34747

Contact Information:

WINDSOR HILLS MASTER COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION, INC. 2600 N. Old Lake Wilson Road Kissimmee, FL 34747-2124
Phone: 407-787-4255 Fax: 407-787-4258 E-Mail: windsorhills@csbonline.net

I am at Windsor Hills right now and had something delivered by Fedex to the Clubhouse. I called the clubhouse and they told me to address it to the clubhouse at 2600 Old Lake Wilson Rd, with my name on it and they would receive it for me. No problems.

If the package is coming by US Mail, make sure you have it delivered to the Clubhouse, as unless owners are long-term tenants 6 months or more they cannot receive mail. There is no problem with Fed Ex and UPS packages as they can be delivered to the door. The Clubhouse will receive packages I believe up to 5 days ahead of time as long as your name is on the package and I would let them know it is coming by e-mail or phone. Here is how the packages need to be addressed and WH contact information. Hope that helps. Sandy

All letters/packages must be addressed as follows:

Windsor Hills Clubhouse
Attention: Guest/Owner Name Must be on Package
2600 N. Old Lake Wilson Road
Kissimmee, Fl. 34747

Contact Information:

WINDSOR HILLS MASTER COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION, INC. 2600 N. Old Lake Wilson Road Kissimmee, FL 34747-2124
Phone: 407-787-4255 Fax: 407-787-4258 E-Mail: windsorhills@csbonline.net

Thanks I will do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter