Shipping to the Poly

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Go Vols, May 4, 2013.

1. Go Vols

Go Vols Go Vols

Anyone ship baby items to the Poly? I have found conflicting Physical addresses. Is this correct?

Disney's Polynesian Resort
    1600 Seven Seas Drive
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Add:

Name
    Reservation #
    Arrival Date
    Home Address

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. tjay

tjay Earning My Ears

I'm sorry I don't know that answer but do you know if there is a charge for shipped items? When we shipped water to BC they said since it was a convention resort we had to pay like 10 for them to bring it to our room.

4. Best Aunt

Best Aunt "That's the best-est present ever!"

I have shipped FedEx to Beach Club and BoardWalk. There's not enough room on the FedEx label for all of the stuff people suggest you add to the hotel's address. I just put in "Hold for Guest Best Aunt." I have never put in my arrival date or reservation number. I never had a problem receiving my package.

I think the Disney website no longer includes the hotel addresses. The address you have for the Poly is the same as that found in Passporter's Walt Disney World.

5. tjay

tjay Earning My Ears

Is there a fee to accept a shipment at this resort I know I shipped water to BC and the charge was 10 for them to bring it to my room because it was a convention resort?