Shipping to the Poly

Go Vols

Go Vols
Anyone ship baby items to the Poly? I have found conflicting Physical addresses. Is this correct?

Disney's Polynesian Resort
1600 Seven Seas Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Add:

Name
Reservation #
Arrival Date
Home Address

I'm sorry I don't know that answer but do you know if there is a charge for shipped items? When we shipped water to BC they said since it was a convention resort we had to pay like 10 for them to bring it to our room.

Anyone ship baby items to the Poly? I have found conflicting Physical addresses. Is this correct?

Disney's Polynesian Resort
1600 Seven Seas Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Add:

Name
Reservation #
Arrival Date
Home Address

I have shipped FedEx to Beach Club and BoardWalk. There's not enough room on the FedEx label for all of the stuff people suggest you add to the hotel's address. I just put in "Hold for Guest Best Aunt." I have never put in my arrival date or reservation number. I never had a problem receiving my package.

I think the Disney website no longer includes the hotel addresses. The address you have for the Poly is the same as that found in Passporter's Walt Disney World.

Is there a fee to accept a shipment at this resort I know I shipped water to BC and the charge was 10 for them to bring it to my room because it was a convention resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter