Shipping to Port Galveston

stargirl0716

Earning My Ears
I read the section about being able to send a package to Florida for cruises, is this option available for Galveston?

While I am far from an expert and have not actually done this yet, I did phone DCL and ask for the information. I will be shipping a box to port next week for the Jan. 4 sailing of the Magic. Keep in mind I am from Canada and that is why I am shipping so early. I had looked in the information on these boards and found the Port Canaveral information, so when I called I did ask on size restrictions. I was told there is nothing concrete, I would think you should use common sense. I am shipping a box that is 18"x18"x18" and under 20 lbs. The box must have a list of items posted on the side and not contain any restricted items. For restricted items, I used the PC info on these boards. You must also have the ship name, your name, sail date, stateroom # (if you have one) on your box in at least one spot. Ship to: Intercruises Shoreside and Port Services, 2109 Post Office Street, #318 Galveston, TX 77550. I was told to send it so that it arrived about a week before the cruise. It needs to be there prior to the Friday before the cruise.

make sure you track the package if it does exist for galveston... shows whoever that it got there in case it doesn't make it to the ship

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter