Shipping things to your resort

Rick195275

DIS Veteran
Looking for anyone that’s shipped something to themselves to the resorts since Covid? Is that still a thing? Anyone with experience shipping to either Riveria or AKL and know how easy it is to retrieve a package there? Anyone have the address for either resort I would use to ship to? Appreciate any info! Looking to ship a few things down ahead of us so we don’t have to pack as much. Doing 1 night at Riv before we transfer so of akl is more convenient we’ll go that route.

We had a package shipped to the Riviera over Christmas. I’ve also shipped stuff from Amazon to the Riviera. Here’s how I was told to do the address. Once you arrive, go to the front desk and tell them you had a package delivered. They’ll give it to you. They charge a $6 “package handling fee”. Just change the resort name and address and you can apply this to any hotel.

Your name, GUEST, Arrival 1/14/23
C/O Disney’s Riviera Resort
1080 Esplanade Ave
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

We ship orders directly to our resort from Amazon, Target, and Walmart (depending on pricing and availability) every trip. We also usually have a load of groceries delivered. This includes our trips during COVID times. I direct the packages to MY NAME -- GUEST (Arrival date) at the resort address. We always have bell services deliver the packages to our room, and have not been charged for delivery (separate and apart from our usual tipping), although others have reported fees. The alternative is to retrieve the packages yourself from bell services.

We ship orders directly to our resort from Amazon, Target, and Walmart (depending on pricing and availability) every trip. We also usually have a load of groceries delivered. This includes our trips during COVID times. I direct the packages to MY NAME -- GUEST (Arrival date) at the resort address. We always have bell services deliver the packages to our room, and have not been charged for delivery (separate and apart from our usual tipping), although others have reported fees. The alternative is to retrieve the packages yourself from bell services.
Oh that’s good to know if it might escape the fee especially when it’s multiple packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter