• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shipping question

Paigeanne

Earning My Ears
So, we HAVE to have a box fan to sleep well at night. How probable would it be to have one shipped so we wouldn't have to shlep it with us when we board?

Depends how big it is... can it fit in a 12X12X12 box? That's the size limit of shipments. I received my box, unfortunately, AFTER the cruise, with all my FE gifts and list inside. BIG mistake on my part.:furious:

chateau said:
Depends how big it is... can it fit in a 12X12X12 box? That's the size limit of shipments. I received my box, unfortunately, AFTER the cruise, with all my FE gifts and list inside. BIG mistake on my part.:furious:

Oh, wow. Thanks for the heads up!!

How about bringing a white noise maker? They are quite small and easily packed. We can't sleep without one so I know what you mean!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter