• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

shipping items to Paradise Pier resort

Kajunswty

Always waiting on the next magical vacation!
how early can I send the item? I want to time it just right but would hate for the package to get delayed and miss us LOL is a week early too long to have it sitting there?

also, i know i need our checkin date on the label but do i need the reservation number as well?

thanks in advance :D
i know i could have called but i really dislike talking on the phone

It depends on where you are coming from. East Coast, send it at least one week prior to your arrival.

But then again, I had a package take one month to go 50 miles within CA.

oh dang, sorry i should have said..we're coming from Louisiana but the package will be from Sams Club so IDK where it'll ship from. Its protein drinks and bars (weight loss surgery)

This is from Disney's website...

Receiving Mail
Guests staying at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort can receive mail during their stay. Occasionally, Guests choose to ship items in advance of their vacation to help save luggage space.

If you intend to receive mail during your vacation, be sure the receiving letter or package:
  • Includes the mailing address of the specific hotel
  • Clearly features the word “Guest” on the front and the date of the recipient’s arrival at the hotel
Please note: deliveries may be delayed based on the type of service used, including the U.S. postal service. It may take a few extra days to sort and deliver packages or mail to the hotel, so please be sure to include ample time for delivery.

This is from Disney's website...

Receiving Mail
Guests staying at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort can receive mail during their stay. Occasionally, Guests choose to ship items in advance of their vacation to help save luggage space.

If you intend to receive mail during your vacation, be sure the receiving letter or package:
  • Includes the mailing address of the specific hotel
  • Clearly features the word “Guest” on the front and the date of the recipient’s arrival at the hotel
Please note: deliveries may be delayed based on the type of service used, including the U.S. postal service. It may take a few extra days to sort and deliver packages or mail to the hotel, so please be sure to include ample time for delivery.
thank you! don't know why it didn't occur to me to check the website :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter