shipping help!

stahshee

wheres my Camero?
I am thinking about shipping my stuff to our condo. I am trying to figure if it is cost effective. How much dose it cost to ship usually (5olbs). This whole 1 bag thing is stressing me out. I might have no choice but to ship. Or should i just purchase it all there??

Go to www.ups.com or www.usps.com, they both have shipping cost calculators that will tell you how much it would cost.

I am thinking about shipping my stuff to our condo. I am trying to figure if it is cost effective. How much dose it cost to ship usually (5olbs). This whole 1 bag thing is stressing me out. I might have no choice but to ship. Or should i just purchase it all there??

The Post Office now has a larger Flat Rate box, too, that can save you money if you can cram a lot into a 12x8x8 box (it might be a tad smaller than that). Otherwise, UPS Ground will probably be your best option if the box weighs more than 5 pounds.

I remember shipping 30# for just under $30 last time (I had a lot of glow sticks, and alcohol... :rolleyes1 and others junk - so we only had our carry ons)

Have you checked out owner's locker? I hear great things from the DVC bunch about the use of the OL...

(UPS and Fedex were about the same price, but much, much cheaper than the us post office)

If you'll have a rental car and the items are fairly heavy--and cost about the same or less than the shipping, I would just buy them after you arrive.

Also check the websites for FedEx and DHL. They both have ground shipping options, as well as expedited.

We just went to CA from GA and paying for the extra bag would have been much more cost effective then shipping. It depends so much on size and where to and from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter