shipping food

harrynme

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at cypress point. I know there is a grocery there,but i heard they can be quite expensive.

Am i better off shipping snack food down ahead of time? Or will the shipping cost offset the $ i would be saving?

i don't know how many i your party but i think most airlines let u have two suitcases cram some clothes into one and pack food in another, i am not sure what it costs to ship but there are regular priced grocery stores i just aska cab driver and they take me
good luck

I have shipped diapers in the past just because they took up so much room and my mom works at a large shipping co. so it only cost me minimal $. Now that no one is in diapers, I won't ever ship myself something again.
Remember though, your hotel will usually charge you a "package handling fee" of about $10 (thats what I paid at the Coronado in 2001)
If you hire Tiffany Town Car service from the airport to your hotel, they will stop at the grocery store for you, wait for you and load and unload for you (curbside, not refrigerator side!)
Tiffany is less expensive for our family of 5 than Mears shuttle, MUCH cleaner, MUCH more friendly and MUCH< MUCH< MUCH faster!!!!!!!!!!
grocery shop down there::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter