• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shipping FE gifts to port

sarabeth10772

Earning My Ears
Can I ship my FE gifts to port?

1. Where exactly do I ship them?

2. Do they deliver them to my cabin or do I pick them up?

3. We are staying the night before the cruise at MCO Hyatt...can I ship there?

Thanks for any input. :cheer2:

I shipped off two boxes a week before we left for our last cruise. One to the resort, and one to the ship. The one box made it to the ship but the one we sent to the resort didn't make it until the day after we left on our cruise. Disney did bring it to us a the airport which was nice.

I have never had a problem shipping to DCL but I am weary shipping to a hotel. Just for safety, I am packing half of the gifts in our suitcase just in case.

The box will be waiting for you in your cabin. Hopefully. The address is in the sticky at the top of the thread.

As tinkmom2 has indicated, the shipping info is noted in the Alphabetical Listing of DCL Information sticky.

We managed to fit almost everything for our B2B cruise FE into the one box and shipped it with lots of time to spare to the address noted. And this was from Canada. It was in our stateroom shortly after we checked in. I would recommend sending it to the ship instead as they are pros in dealing with this ... at your hotel it would mean another piece of "luggage" to take care of and you never know how well they are prepared in receiving and holding packages for their guests. Good luck.

For the person who shipped from Canada - how did you send it? Courier (FedEx, Purolator) or via mail?
I can't believe they bring it to your room! That sounds so good!

For the person who shipped from Canada - how did you send it? Courier (FedEx, Purolator) or via mail?
I can't believe they bring it to your room! That sounds so good!

A fellow Canuck :wave2: ...

Can't believe it but found my shipping manifest ... shipped it via UPS Standard ... sent out on Sept 13th ... 1st cruise departure date was Sept 29th. This was back in 2012. If you have a PakMail store nearby then head over there ... they'll help you determine best option whether it be UPS, FedEx etc. You can use the cheapest option if you send it with enough time to spare like I did. I found the right sized box at Staples and I hit the 20 1b limit right on the nose. Description of goods shipped for the manifest was ... "Samples - stickers, lanyards, keychains, flashlights etc"

Everything arrived safe and sound in our stateroom ... best way to send all those doo-dads for the FE ... I will do it again for our upcoming Nov Eastern Caribbean cruise also ... Note: I would not use USPS ... use one of the courier companies ... however I did use USPS to ship everything home ... you won't believe the amount of FE gifts you accumulate on B2B cruises ... plus the souvenirs you buy :crazy2:

Can I ship my FE gifts to port?

1. Where exactly do I ship them?

2. Do they deliver them to my cabin or do I pick them up?

3. We are staying the night before the cruise at MCO Hyatt...can I ship there?

Thanks for any input. :cheer2:

Figuring that you're asking about shipping to Port Canaveral, this is from the FAQ sticky:

Boxes Sent the Ship Ahead of Cruise - PLEASE follow these instructions carefully!!!!!! UPDATED AS OF 2/25/2009
" ONE box per stateroom, no exceptions.
" The package must have the guest full name, ship, sailing date, stateroom number or GTY if you have not been assigned a stateroom number.
" The package also must have a packing slip attached to the outside of the box that details the contents of the package. For prescriptions, a copy of the prescription is sufficient. Your list may or may not be read but it must have one. Write packing slip on the outside of the envelope.
" NO FOODS/DRINKS OF ANY KIND, LIQUOR OF ANY KIND, FIREARMS, ETC.. Items that cannot be shipped to the Disney Cruise Line Warehouse and delivered to the ship include: food products (any and all food products including baby food/formula), beverages (liquor, water, etc.), chemicals, and luggage. These items will not be accepted at the warehouse and will be returned. This may cause the dogs to hit on your box and that would be a bad thing.
" The required size of the cartons you are shipping down have to be about the size of a record storage box 12 inches on a side and should not weigh more than 20 lbs. (This has been asked personally by Dave Adams who is the owner)

Address your package(s) to:
Disney Cruise Line Warehouse
Guest Name / Stateroom # (GTY, if you don't know what it is when you send the package)
8633 Transport Drive
Orlando, FL 32832
Phone: 407-566-8196

In the bottom left corner of the top of the package put the following information: ATTN: HOUSEKEEPING
*Name
*Sail Date
*Ship
*Stateroom Number
*Packing slip that details contents of the package (for prescriptions, a copy of the prescription is sufficient)
" Packages must arrive by Friday by 3:00pm for the 7-Night Cruise on the Disney Dream (Saturday).
" Packages must arrive by Friday by 3:00pm for the 4-Night Cruise on the Disney Dream (Sunday).
" Packages must arrive by Wednesday by 3:00pm for the 3-Night Cruise on the Disney Dream (Thursday).

If your box is hit on by the screening dog or chosen for additional screening they will open the list and the box and look through it. They will close it back up and provided nothing bad is in it then it will be in your room as usual later after boarding. These boxes will be coming on the ship with the crew mail among other things so they may be in the staterooms later then they were before as they are low priority in the scheme of things for Disney.

We've had a box sent to our WDW resort before one of our cruises. It arrived fine.

Should be as you are in the States ... just ensure that the necessary sailing date info etc is legible and clear on the package ... good luck ... can't hardly wait for our cruise !

Could anyone tell me if the package you shipped was in your stateroom- waiting for you on embarkation day? Or did it arrive later that afternoon or evening? Thanks!

Could anyone tell me if the package you shipped was in your stateroom- waiting for you on embarkation day? Or did it arrive later that afternoon or evening? Thanks!

Our box has always already been in our stateroom by the time of rope drop to get into your cabin. Came probly 1-2 hours before our suitcases!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter