• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shipboard Credit Promotion

TLSnell1981

Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine
So, this means no 10% discount or OBC, if booked onboard?

Shipboard Credit Promotion
Price is per person based on double occupancy, cruise only and is subject to change without notice. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Shipboard credit is nonrefundable and nontransferable.

Doesn't sound like. It just looks like restrictions on the board booking program.

It means you can't combine it with another offer, turn your shipboard credit in for cash, or give it to someone else.

If this is an offer separate from the onboard booking offer, not sure you'd be able to combine them.

I call in the morning. I might be better off, waiting to book onboard.

Thanks y'all!

What are you looking at? Dream current $50 OBC? Disney visa rewards $50 OBC? These cannot be combined with on board booking...

Only TA OBC can...

What are you looking at? Dream current $50 OBC? Disney visa rewards $50 OBC? These cannot be combined with on board booking...

Only TA OBC can...
The $50, $75 or $100 OBC!
When you book a cruise through March 15, 2013—valid for select 3-night and 4-night Bahamian sailings on Disney Dream—:

3-Night Bahamian Cruises — most sailings departing from Port Canaveral between August 29, 2013 and September 26, 2013

4-Night Bahamian Cruises — most sailings departing from Port Canaveral between August 25, 2013 and September 22, 2013:
:

Ah... These, no. Cannot combine them with on board booking... 10% off and $100 by booking on board is your best bet if you are sailing soon.

Yep, sailing in two weeks. These may be gone, I'll find something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter