Ship Photo's

bogino

Mouseketeer
It's been a year and a half since my fabulous cruise on the Magic. I spent a bunch on photo's (probaly $600+) Besides just buying the pictures, I bought numerous of the Disney Cruise Line Double Frames. This are the folding booklet type frame where on the left side is the photo that was taken and on the right side is a photo of the Magic (there are about 5 or 6 photos to choose from). These were mostly for the 6 x 8 size photos and the pictures slide into the frame. My problem...and this is occuring with "every" one of the frames I bought... is that the left side picture (the cruise ship photo) NEVER stays in place. It keeps sliding sideways and then looks awkward. It's always the left side picture too. It just doesn't look presentable that way and if I recall, each one of those frames with the picture probably cost around $15.00 or so. Anyway...if anyone has had similar problems or has any solutions, I'd apprciate knowing about it. Thx.

I had same problem with our RCCL picture. Two options to consider. First, if you want a permanent fix you could use a glue gun to attach the picture, just glue around the edges. Another option would be to use double side stick tape to attach the picture.

Good Luck!!;)

We have the same problem....but with both sides of our frame. family. I will constantly fix it and come back home and see the Magic tilted....sort of like the Titanic and my family looking like they have had too much to drink!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter