Ship Full

One thing you could try is going to the Disney Cruise Line website and try to make a reservation for your date. The fewer the room category options the more full your cruise.

Or you could go to travel websites like www.allseastravel.com and see if they are showing availability for your dates.

As some cruises start to fill up and DISers are trying to find rooms, they start posting that the boat is full.

I wouldn't worry though even if you do have a sold out ship, it will still feel plenty spacious!

You can also check direclty on the Disney Cruse Line site

Disney Cruise Line

Or you can call Disney directly to inquire about the availability of staterooms.

Sue Ellen

Just remember that because web sites show no room available does not necessarily mean the ship is full. Travel companies will hold cabins and release them at the last minute if unsold.

As I understand it, there also may be circumstances where the ships are booked with as many kids as they will handle, but cabins may be open for adults.

Hi Thomas' Mom- I am also mom to a Thomas- Cruiselocators.com is a good site for checking availability. You have to click on "cruise search" and then you have to choose "non-world perk members" from there enter your info and then you can see what rooms are available in any category.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter