shhhhhh... its a secret :)

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
I just changed our RPR ressies to HRH
My dd was a little disappointed when i told her where we were staying, she really wanted to stay at HRH. So I kept checking and instead of trying to get club at RPR (which was what i wanted) I decided I would try to get HRH for her instead.
today I checked and they had rooms!! so it is now a surprise for everyone that we are going to stay at HRH well accept for me LOL
My DH actually perfered it too and he doesn't know either, Here is hoping the visa bill doesn't come before our trip so he won't see the change.... maybe I will tell him i will do the bills this month to keep him from finding out.
:p :sunny: :hyper:

Fun, Fun! We did the same thing. My oldest DD is in on our trip (the other two don't know anything). My daughter wanted to stay at Portofino , but I wasn't able to find a room at first, so I made reservations at RPH. When I told her and show her pictures, she was disappointed. Well, I kept chceking back and found a room at PBH and I am keeping it a secret. The hotel and limo will be her surprise.:)

Isn't it great to get such joy from our little ones (and not so little ones anymore) being excited and happy!!:sunny:

I can't wait to see her face when we pull up to "The Rock" as she has called it since they showed the hard rock Los Vegas on the OC LOL:p

btw I would love to stay in the penhouse they showed on that episode ... in room bowling alley and huge spa ... what a trip that would be!!:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter