Shh..Surprise

dvcwannabs

Earning My Ears
stay for 35th at BLT:banana:

What are your best recommendations for a romantic dinner?
(I will earn a "Good Wife" award if I pull this off)

Bistro de Paris, the restaurant upstairs in France. Go during Illuminations and order the crepes made tableside for dessert for even more fireworks!

We just got back and my suggestions would be California Grill or Jiko!! Both my favourite restaurants right now. Another great one is Flying Fish!

For a romantic dinner, I have to recommend Artist Point. We've celebrated several wedding anniversaries there and always been very pleased with service, food, and atmosphere.

We spent our 25th and 30th at Victoria and Alberts, and intend to do the same for our 35th in 2015.

Laura

I'd say Artist Point or Jiko for the best romantic service. We aren't too fond of California Grill or Flying Fish for romantic....WAY too much noise in those places for anything close to being romantic.

I would say that since you are at BLT, you should take advantage of it. Have a drink upstairs and then head to CG for dinner or hop on the Monorail and head over to GF for dinner at Narcoosee's or Citrico's. Have fun. :)

Thanks everybody!
I wouldn't mind hearing any special dishes anyone is especially fond of either!
I love planning:goodvibes

We had a very romantic anniversary dinner at Citrico's at the Grand Floridian. The atmosphere is not noisy like the California Grill, the food and service were exceptional, and they gave us a personalized menu as a souvenir. If the timing is right, you can watch the Electric Boat pageant from the beach outside the GF after dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter