Shh, do you hear that? It's the winds of change~link to new thread post#3501

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am behind but before I catch up any more I wanted to.............

Send Birthday Wishes to a Very Special Girl

Happy Birthday HRH!!!​

Happy Birthday to HRH!

GG love your ADRs!

48 hours from now, I will be checking in at BEACH CLUB! Have I packed you ask? Well of course not! Why in the world would I want to to that :rofl

Sarah Love the balcony at BC! Enjoy Savannah it is on my bucket list, have driven thru but only stopped long enough to refuel

JeanettePOP sounds like a good plan :thumbsup2

MM I knew CL at the YC would be coming ;)

Trying to catch up...going to be off and on the next week or so. Minor medical ailment that needs surgical attention the beginning of next week :( Not to mention MIL returns from her cruise today, thankfully she flys out on Monday.

Jeanette - Happy belayed bday to HRH!!!! I hope she had a fabulous day!!! Glad the girls picked POP, that should be a tad easier on the wallet ;)

Miss - that is so funny about the spider!!! My DH HATES spiders and always has me kill them for him ;) glad it's gone now and you can once again get the mail, lol!

Sarah - how was Savannah? I have always wanted to go there! And your balcony was AMAZING!!! Safe travels on the rest of your trip.

Jen - ugh, how awful that parent was making the kids so unhappy! I am glad DD's days seem to be getting better. any decisions on your trips yet? My vote would be for BLT!

Linda - I know not as easy as being right at the boardwalk, but our meal at Via Napoli in Epcot was excellent!!!!!!

Candace - I think we all knew that was coming ;) but I like your thoughts on it all. You do need to make this trip completely EPIC! Where are you thinking about relocating to?

Basketlacey - HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!! !

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Trying to catch up...going to be off and on the next week or so. Minor medical ailment that needs surgical attention the beginning of next week :( Not to mention MIL returns from her cruise today, thankfully she flys out on Monday.

Jeanette - Happy belayed bday to HRH!!!! I hope she had a fabulous day!!! Glad the girls picked POP, that should be a tad easier on the wallet ;)

Miss - that is so funny about the spider!!! My DH HATES spiders and always has me kill them for him ;) glad it's gone now and you can once again get the mail, lol!

Sarah - how was Savannah? I have always wanted to go there! And your balcony was AMAZING!!! Safe travels on the rest of your trip.

Jen - ugh, how awful that parent was making the kids so unhappy! I am glad DD's days seem to be getting better. any decisions on your trips yet? My vote would be for BLT!

Linda - I know not as easy as being right at the boardwalk, but our meal at Via Napoli in Epcot was excellent!!!!!!

Candace - I think we all knew that was coming ;) but I like your thoughts on it all. You do need to make this trip completely EPIC! Where are you thinking about relocating to?

Basketlacey - HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!! !

Oh no!!! I hope you're okay!!! :(

As far as relocating, DH works in Portsmouth, so he has an hour commute each way and HATES it (he's been doing it for 11+ years now and it's wearing on him) so we are looking at places in between Manchester and Portsmouth (because I still work in Manchester)....our top choices are Auburn, Northwood, and Stratham. But, we shall see...DD8 still has until 5th grade in her current school and for now we are fine with that, but that gives us a deadline. We have to make a decision before then.

Funny thing though, DH said this morning...well if we aren't going again until 2015 then we could really save and do CL at the GF! :rotfl2:
Sounds like my closet Disney lover already has the wheels churning... :goodvibes

Besides, absence makes the heart grow fonder, and we have been going every year, so it's ok to take a little break. :sad: LOL, no really, I'm ok. :goodvibes

But, our double CL adventure should be great!!! ::yes::

Babyberger, good luck with your medical procedure next week. Hope all goes well, take care of yourself! :hug:

Grumpy Grandma, sounds like the days of the January trip with your DD are falling into place nicely. :). Based on Miss's review of Bluezoo, I am sorry we ran out of time to try it this trip.

Pas, hope Maddie had a wonderful birthday yesterday! pixiedust:

We are in South Carolina heading north. We had fun in Savannah yesterday. We stayed in a hotel on the river, we could see the freight boats go by from the room. We walked along the river yesterday afternoon on cobblestone streets. You can just picture what it must have been like 200 years ago. After dinner at a good little pub we looked at the monuments and read the plaques. The city reminds me a bit of New Orleans, which I love. We are walkers which is good since that is the way to see the city.

We have been gone 2 weeks so it's time to head home. :goodvibes

She was a little mad I showed them her this morning and "Mommy you should have showed me last night"...that girl of mine :rotfl: She wanted to know how they knew it was her birthday, and I told her she is a RC Princess ;)

Well, I went ahead and upgraded our YC portion of the trip to CL!
I would homeschool if it helped me do Disney more...hmmm it might :scratchin

Seriously, YC CL peeps are very nice! Congrats Candace!

So DD3 second day of school was a little better, she still had a crying episode but not as bad as day one. I have found out though that she and about 7 other kids are deathly afraid of their lunchroom supervisor :furious: (a mom who is paid to come in their class at lunch). They all start crying when the bell rings for lunch. Boy I would love to be a fly on the wall to see how this lady has been treating the kids. So many parents complained that they have moved her out to another class so I am hoping this will make a difference for DD3.
Did I mention I feel the need to come up there and take care of said lunch lady "Jersey Style" ::yes:: I hope the crying episodes fade away...... :hug:

48 hours from now, I will be checking in at BEACH CLUB! Have I packed you ask? Well of course not! Why in the world would I want to to that :rofl
Packing is SO overrated!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it is almost October....Monday is DS' 4th birthday already :faint: I held him in as long as I could...didn't want HRH to share her birthday month (seriously I did) :blush:
JeanettePOP sounds like a good plan :thumbsup2
Thanks Sheila!! I still keep thinking...one night at CR or WL...but I need to hold strong...my Princesses need cupcake money ::yes::

Ok I did it!!! Switched from the Beach Club to the Polynesian!!!!!!!!! :beach:
:goodvibes Congrats!!!!!! You'll love it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Melissa! So much better on the wallet, getting a nice refund back from WDW!

Good luck with your surgery :hug: Prayers, love and pixie dust pixiedust: May MILs visit be prompt and painless!!!

Pas, hope Maddie had a wonderful birthday yesterday! pixiedust:
She did Sarah :hug: Savannah sounds just lovely :lovestruc

Mousemommy1 said:
Oh no!!! I hope you're okay!!! :(

As far as relocating, DH works in Portsmouth, so he has an hour commute each way and HATES it (he's been doing it for 11+ years now and it's wearing on him) so we are looking at places in between Manchester and Portsmouth (because I still work in Manchester)....our top choices are Auburn, Northwood, and Stratham. But, we shall see...DD8 still has until 5th grade in her current school and for now we are fine with that, but that gives us a deadline. We have to make a decision before then.
::

Oh I didn't realize he worked down in Portsmouth. I can see why you would want something in the middle.

Jungle Cruiser said:
Babyberger, good luck with your medical procedure next week. Hope all goes well, take care of yourself! :hug:

We are in South Carolina heading north. We had fun in Savannah yesterday. We stayed in a hotel on the river, we could see the freight boats go by from the room. We walked along the river yesterday afternoon on cobblestone streets. You can just picture what it must have been like 200 years ago. After dinner at a good little pub we looked at the monuments and read the plaques. The city reminds me a bit of New Orleans, which I love. We are walkers which is good since that is the way to see the city.

We have been gone 2 weeks so it's time to head home. :goodvibes

Thank you :) Sounds like Savannah was a great stop!

pas130 said:
She was a little mad I showed them her this morning and "Mommy you should have showed me last night"...that girl of mine :rotfl: She wanted to know how they knew it was her birthday, and I told her she is a RC Princess ;)

I would homeschool if it helped me do Disney more...hmmm it might :scratchin

Good luck with your surgery :hug: Prayers, love and pixie dust pixiedust: May MILs visit be prompt and painless!!!

Too funny that she wanted to see the bday wishes on her actual bday and not the next day ;) my DD keeps telling me to homeschool them so we can travel more, lol! I keep thinking it would be great, but I know I would lose my mind in the first week!!!! Thanks for the well wishes, one good thing about being laid up in bed is that I really don't have to deal with MIL ;)

Mousemommy1 said:
Conundrum presented on my PTR. DH questioning the split stay again.... :upsidedow

Replied on your PTR :)

Oh I didn't realize he worked down in Portsmouth. I can see why you would want something in the middle.

Thank you :) Sounds like Savannah was a great stop!

Too funny that she wanted to see the bday wishes on her actual bday and not the next day ;) my DD keeps telling me to homeschool them so we can travel more, lol! I keep thinking it would be great, but I know I would lose my mind in the first week!!!! Thanks for the well wishes, one good thing about being laid up in bed is that I really don't have to deal with MIL ;)

Replied on your PTR :)

:goodvibes

Conundrum presented on my PTR. DH questioning the split stay again.... :upsidedow
:rotfl: So where is DH leaning to...YC or Poly (CL of course)...gotta check out PTR
Ya, me too Melissa :hug: And I don't know that I'd do them justice by homeschooling....they're already smarter than me ;)

Wishing you a speedy recovery for your surgery :goodvibes

Well in between my unconscious snoozes I looked over my dis stuff and made a couple adjustments and finally started to really plan our Dec days out.

Now I just need DH to look at the Contempo Cafe menu and make sure he can find something for dinner there for Saturday night as I want to get into MK early evening for the Dream Lights. We are going to spend the day at Epcot then touring the BC/YC/BWI decorations. So I figure a quick dinner back at CR will be perfect.

I also booked a golf cart at Fort Wilderness for Sunday night so we can drive around and see all the decorations. I think it will be perfect, take the boat from CR to WL, peak around at those decorations then head over to FW, dinner at TE then spend a few hours riding around in the golf cart :) We looked into the sleigh ride but the bells will aggravate DS. And for the same price as a 25 min sleigh ride we could rent a golf cart for 24 hours! Then hopefully if we aren't exhausted head over to DHS (open til 11pm thanks to EMH) to walk through the Osborne Lights! I am soooo excited for this trip!!!! If it was a less expensive time,of year and we weren't staying at CR I would try to sneak an extra night in ;)

So Oct and Dec are all set. I can't do much with Feb yet as I don't know where the kids want to stay yet and we don't know when DH's financial audit is. Right now I have Jan 25-29 booked at YC and Feb 2-6 booked at WL, so,we will see what happens. I have BoG booked for the Feb dates, I should probably try to book Jan as weel then just cancel which one we didn't need.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!!!

Melissa

Well, I think we all know how hopeless I am. :goodvibes

So many issues....DH not wanting to split anymore, the desire to save money, the need to teach the girls that they can't have CL every trip (the whole spoiling thing). We even considered values and moderates....but ultimately decided on the whole 10 nights at BC in a garden view room. (No YC available, but I'm going to keep checking).

Poly will still be there...maybe for a special occasion.

Now instead of EPIC, it's epic. :lmao:

But we're still going to Disney, and saving a heck of a lot of money!!!

Well, I think we all know how hopeless I am. :goodvibes
Not hopeless :hug: also not done ch-ch-changing

Well in between my unconscious snoozes I looked over my dis stuff and made a couple adjustments and finally started to really plan our Dec days out.

Now I just need DH to look at the Contempo Cafe menu and make sure he can find something for dinner there for Saturday night as I want to get into MK early evening for the Dream Lights. We are going to spend the day at Epcot then touring the BC/YC/BWI decorations. So I figure a quick dinner back at CR will be perfect.

I also booked a golf cart at Fort Wilderness for Sunday night so we can drive around and see all the decorations. I think it will be perfect, take the boat from CR to WL, peak around at those decorations then head over to FW, dinner at TE then spend a few hours riding around in the golf cart :) We looked into the sleigh ride but the bells will aggravate DS. And for the same price as a 25 min sleigh ride we could rent a golf cart for 24 hours! Then hopefully if we aren't exhausted head over to DHS (open til 11pm thanks to EMH) to walk through the Osborne Lights! I am soooo excited for this trip!!!! If it was a less expensive time,of year and we weren't staying at CR I would try to sneak an extra night in ;)

So Oct and Dec are all set. I can't do much with Feb yet as I don't know where the kids want to stay yet and we don't know when DH's financial audit is. Right now I have Jan 25-29 booked at YC and Feb 2-6 booked at WL, so,we will see what happens. I have BoG booked for the Feb dates, I should probably try to book Jan as weel then just cancel which one we didn't need.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!!!

Melissa

A golf cart to check out FW decorations!!!! VERY COOL!!!!:cloud9:

Candace - your trip will still be EPIC!!! I think you have come up with a great "compromise"! It will still be a very magical and amazing vacation! I really think you will be happy at BC, so much to do and so close to so many things.

Waiting for this Vicodin to kick in so I can get a bit more sleep tonight. DH is going to take the kids to school for me before heading to the airport with MIL :) hoping to get right through to the surgeons ofc at 9am and at least go in for an in ofc procedure this morning to relieve some of the pain :( then we will figure out next step.

Oh and DH approved Contempo Cafe, so I am 100% set for Dec!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Candace - your trip will still be EPIC!!! I think you have come up with a great "compromise"! It will still be a very magical and amazing vacation! I really think you will be happy at BC, so much to do and so close to so many things.

Waiting for this Vicodin to kick in so I can get a bit more sleep tonight. DH is going to take the kids to school for me before heading to the airport with MIL :) hoping to get right through to the surgeons ofc at 9am and at least go in for an in ofc procedure this morning to relieve some of the pain :( then we will figure out next step.

Oh and DH approved Contempo Cafe, so I am 100% set for Dec!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Good luck tomorrow Melissa :hug: I mean...later this morning...

Hope you can get some rest tonight! (YAY MIL headed home :woohoo:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter