• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sherlock

Domo

Wotcha
Just watched the final episode for series 4, and was pleasantly surprised. All in all, I preferred the earlier series, but this episode was delightfully twisted.

Opinions?

No spoilers!

Yes, twisted is a good word. Describes the writers very well. lol

They've all been quite entertaining. We hope they find a way to make a few more.

I was actually pretty disappointed by the finale. It was so dark, twisted, and not the clever, quirky fun I love about Sherlock. Some of the ending just left us confused. I've loved the rest though so I can't really complain.

This season has been my least favorite and I didn't like the finale. It's too bad, because the first couple of seasons were brilliant.

I didn't like it. I saw it in theaters and was able to appreciate it a little more, but still not a fan. This past season gets a C from me.

Not a fan of series 4 either. Maybe they wanted to ruin the series so fans would stop asking for more.

DD and I watched it together. We both really loved the finale because it was more complex and really kept you on the edge of your seat. The way it ended really led us to believe it was the end of the series. She looked it up online and the creators aren't saying one way or the other. But given the rise in populatiry of both Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have the time to do another season.

IMO it was the end of the series. A little sad that it was so sloppily written this go round. We've loved the series but expected a higher level of story than was delivered this time.

I thought the entire series was fantastic- after watching the last show...I went back to Netflix and rewatched them all. I was surprised by all the parts of the show I hadn;t understood earlier,referencing so much of the last 3 shows...they had the entire story set from the beginning (mostly) and I hadn't realized one of the first things Moriarty told Sherlock about was 'the final problem'- ..... so many interesting details to one of the best shows ever created! (IMHO)

I loved it, but I tend to like dark twisted things :-). It could definitely stand as the last show if it comes to that. They have said it won't be though. They are so busy though, who knows when they will ever find time for more. I will say overall the season was not as strong as the past, but I liked the final problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter