Sheraton Vistana Villages review

jerseypixie

Mouseketeer
My family and I just returned from a great stay at the Sheraton Vistana Villages. Here is a breakdown of the pros/cons.

Pros: Lots of activites for the kids (we had two with us ages 8 & 9). Some of the activities required a fee but no more than $5. We arrived on Halloween and they had trick or treating around the pool, games and line dancing. The staff was pleasant and very helpful. Our room was spotless (we were in one of the newer buildings). The grounds were well kept and the pool with the waterfall was gorgeous. They are building a pirate pool with slide looks great. Loved the screened in balcony and two bathrooms (one of which had a jacuzzi). Very short distance to Seaworld and not too far from the Disney Parks. The resort provided shuttle service but we did not use it.

Cons: (not too many) Pool was deep in some areas (no lifeguards). The movie by the pool was not for kids (Van Heisling I believe :eek:) although they offered s'mores for the family along with the movie. Received call about timeshare very early in the morning politely declined. The washer and dryer were pretty loud worried about bothering our neighbors.

Overall we would definitely stay here again! We arrived mid morning at all of the parks and most attractions were walk-ons :thumbsup2

Thanks for the review. How many minutes do you think it took to get to each of the parks? Researching for our upcoming trip... Thanks!

Thanks for the review. How many minutes do you think it took to get to each of the parks? Researching for our upcoming trip... Thanks!

From what I can remember (we used the GPS) Seaworld was less than 10 minutes. Epcot was about 15 minutes from resort to parking lot and MK felt like 20 minutes but I could be off. But I do remember it being fairly easy to drive to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter