Sheraton Vistana Villages Offer

MarinaD

Mouseketeer
Just trying to get a sense of if any of you ever participated in this? I received a letter offering me 4 nights/5 days for $269. Pros/Cons?

thanks in advance!

I keep getting that email. It sounds great but we need a room for 5. Let us know if you do it!

Just trying to get a sense of if any of you ever participated in this? I received a letter offering me 4 nights/5 days for $269. Pros/Cons?

thanks in advance!
Does it require you go to a 90 minute timeshare presentation? This will be high pressure and likely make you very miserable for your savings.

We did this last year. We were offered a one bedroom (which was one of the smaller one bedrooms) for the same price. Overall, it was fine. We avoided the presentation but the phone calls never stopped and they even watched for us at the pool. So, while it was not required it was very annoying.

We did this last year. We were offered a one bedroom (which was one of the smaller one bedrooms) for the same price. Overall, it was fine. We avoided the presentation but the phone calls never stopped and they even watched for us at the pool. So, while it was not required it was very annoying.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll definitely pass. The last thing I want is to be harassed on vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter