• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sheraton Vistana Village on Int drive.

PoppyAnna

DIS Veteran
Hi, I'm a newbie and was wondering if anybody could tell me anything (good or bad) about the above property on south International drive.
We (me 33, DH 38, bubbies 3 & 1 and My Mum 57) are booked in for 2 weeks end April 2007. Two bedroom appt but hoping to get a lock-off. We are a non driving group and believe the i-ride stops rights outside, we are prepared to take cabs to get about a bit but any local info on this resort would be great, esp transportation tips and price guides.
Thanks a million!
J.
:surfweb:

I stayed there back in 2001 and loved it! The rooms were spacious and felt like a home away from home, if I were to stay offsite again it would be at the Vistana. :thumbsup2

We have been Vistana owners since 1992 and stayed at Vistana Villages for the first time last April. We stayed at the newest KEy West section. The only problem is there's no resort transportation (or did not see any) so it's a good 15-20 minutes walk to the front gate. There was a bus stop right outside the gate.

hi im on more of a budget (first holiday to florida alone with my girlfriend). So i opted to stay in the Sheraton Studi City, its apparently a bit retro, but i get more good reviews than bad online, but im not sure what that actually means (its easy for sheraton employees to write fake travel reports), so i was wondering if anyone had stayed there. I chose it due to its good position on I drive (i hope its a good position) anyway any gossip is appreciated.

KaLo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter