sheraton vistana resort

sjluci

Earning My Ears
We just returned from a 4-night stay. We received an invitation for 4 nights in a 2BR villa for $249, plus $100 cash back upon check in and no timeshare presentation. Although when we checked in the sales guy made us come back twice before he finally gave us the $100. He said we can get $200 plus 50% off our next visit if we attended the timeshare presentation, and he was very persistent. Otherwise, we had a great time. We were in a corner unit in the Fountains I section on the third floor. It was really beautiful. We loved it! Any questions, let me know.

Will you go for the next offer, with the timeshare presentation?

We sort of sworn off doing any more, but wonder how others resist the draw.

Bobbi

I got this offer through the mail also - decided since it's just me and kids I want to be "on disney" or rather sort of, so went with Royal Plaza (great rate through mousesavers incl breakfast). Does sound nice at the vistana though, and I may save it for future! (edited)

We stayed at the Vistana in 11/05, so I guess we are on their mailing list now. Back in August we received the invitation which was good for one year. I doubt we'll be lucky enough to get another especially since we weren't interested in attending the timeshare presentation.

We just returned from a 4-night stay. We received an invitation for 4 nights in a 2BR villa for $249, plus $100 cash back upon check in and no timeshare presentation. Although when we checked in the sales guy made us come back twice before he finally gave us the $100. He said we can get $200 plus 50% off our next visit if we attended the timeshare presentation, and he was very persistent. Otherwise, we had a great time. We were in a corner unit in the Fountains I section on the third floor. It was really beautiful. We loved it! Any questions, let me know.

We got the same offer and we're using it this summer, but ours was for a 1 bedroom at that price. We had to pay an extra amount (maybe $30 a night?-can't remember) if we wanted the 2 bedroom. I'm pretty content w/the 1 bedroom at this price though. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it. We're really looking forward to staying here. Just wondering, did you have to pay tax each night of your stay? We were told we had to pay it upon check out. (I think $15 a night in tax)

Yes, we paid the tax upon check-out. I think it was $12.50 a night or something like that. The original deal we were offered was $169 for 4 nights in a 1BR, but the week we wanted to go they had no 1BR available, so for $249 we stayed in a 2BR. We would have been happy with the 1BR as well, but I'm glad we had two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter