Sheraton Vistana resort promotions

sjluci

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at the Sheraton Vistana in April 2007 at a promotional rate of $249 for 4 nights for a 2-BR villa. Does anyone know if there is a particular section they put you in when you get a promotional rate? We were told we'd be in a villa with a king bed in the MBR and 2 double beds in the second bedroom. We stayed at the vistana in Nov. 2005 and we were in the Falls or Springs section (can't remember which) and we had single beds. I was just curious what section we might be in. Thanks.

Suzanne

Could I ask how you received a promotion for Sheraton Vistana? We are thinking of going to DW in August. Looks like a great resort, but when I looked on HotelKingdom it was way too pricey! Thanks for the info!:confused3

Could I ask how you received a promotion for Sheraton Vistana? We are thinking of going to DW in August. Looks like a great resort, but when I looked on HotelKingdom it was way too pricey! Thanks for the info!:confused3

We are doing the same promo (excpet it includes $100 in cash back at check in for $150 + tax out of pocket).

If you go to spg.com (Starwood Preferred Guest-they own Sheraton & Westin) and sign up you get sent offers. I'm not sure if you actually need to be a SPG credit card holder or not (we are).

We are doing the same deal with the $100 back for Sheraton Vistana Villages. We got it because i had signed up for the starwood preferred guest on their website.

Amanda

I forgot to mention that we also were getting the $100 cash back as well. It would have been $169 but the week in April we are going they didn't have any 1 BR villas available, so for an additional $20/night we get the 2 BR. It's still a great deal. I guess we're on the mailing list because of our previous stay there in 2005.

You might want to check out Worldquest Resort (on expedia (or was it travelocity??, and through AAA it was $118.) Its brand new, and currently less expensive than the Vistanas. We've stayed at both the Vistanas but couldn't find the great deals that we've had in the past.
Worldquest Resort has gotten great reviews on tripadvisor.
Jill

We own at the Sheraton Vistana Village. We love the place. It's great! I'm sure you'll have a great time. We can't wait to go back again this year! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We were told we'd be in a villa with a king bed in the MBR and 2 double beds in the second bedroom. We stayed at the vistana in Nov. 2005 and we were in the Falls or Springs section (can't remember which) and we had single beds. I was just curious what section we might be in. Thanks.
Hi Suzanne,
You could be placed anywhere on the resort pretty much. Every section BUT the Falls/Springs/Courts have double beds in the second bedroom.
So you could be in the : Palms, Spas, Fountains I or II, Lakes or Cascades. Depending on your day of check-in (Fri/Sat/Sun), it could narrow your options down a tad. For instance, they would only place you in the Spas on a Friday. Fountains II would only be a Sat or Sun check-in. But the rest of the sections are pretty much a possibility no matter what day you check-in.
Have a great time.

Hi Suzanne,
You could be placed anywhere on the resort pretty much. Every section BUT the Falls/Springs/Courts have double beds in the second bedroom.
So you could be in the : Palms, Spas, Fountains I or II, Lakes or Cascades. Depending on your day of check-in (Fri/Sat/Sun), it could narrow your options down a tad. For instance, they would only place you in the Spas on a Friday. Fountains II would only be a Sat or Sun check-in. But the rest of the sections are pretty much a possibility no matter what day you check-in.
Have a great time.

Goddess of Vistana Knowledge( apparently people on this board do not know your title lol!)
We won another two weeks from Skyauction this year and will be going back in late July/August. This will make our third year there. While we have much knowledge of place, NO ONE knows it as well as you!

Those who got the deal for 4 days should jump on it. It is costing us 106 per night even w/ skyacution (yes I know it is cheap but when one has paid 60 per night in the past it is all relative) b/c Skyauction has added on an additional fee of 200 as well as their 195 to whatever bid you win .Still it was worth it.

Goddess of Vistana Knowledge( apparently people on this board do not know your title lol!)

:blush:
I don't feel worthy of the title, but thank you :)

And Bella....my vacation has not yet been approved through my employer, but I also put in for the last week of July/early August. If approved, my dates at Vistana would be July 20 to Aug 5. So I may see you there !!! Congrats on the skyauction too :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter