Sheraton Vistana (Probably crazy)

Disneyfanatic36

Earning My Ears
Ok I know this question may sound stupid. We are checking into Vistana on Sunday and booked with Interval International. :cool1: My queston is, Will they replace towels, toiletpaper and such or will I need to bring extra TP and plan on washing towels? Also is the washer/dryer full sized or the little ones that hold one pair of jeans? Any information you could share would be great.:confused3 Thanks,
Marla

Ok I know this question may sound stupid. We are checking into Vistana on Sunday and booked with Interval International. :cool1: My queston is, Will they replace towels, toiletpaper and such or will I need to bring extra TP and plan on washing towels? Also is the washer/dryer full sized or the little ones that hold one pair of jeans? Any information you could share would be great.:confused3 Thanks,
Marla

The washers and dryers are small, so maybe 2 pairs of adult jeans ;) and the tp is replaced as well as clean towels mid week. So if you want towels cleaned more often you can pay extra for daily service or wash them yourself.
They also provide paper towels, dish detergent, body soaps and trash bags. HTH.

think it depends upon which section you get.

the springs were definitely the smaller ones, but I think the lakes were the regular size. :confused3

definitely bring your detergent and fabric softenor.

if you booked with II - go online and see what II is saying your unit number is.

that is probably where you will end up with II.

RCI doesn't work that way.

I'll be checking in to Vistana on Friday. They have the small stacked washers and dryers. As for the towels they change them midweek unless you pay extra for the daily service. Weather looks good so far, can't wait!!

I forgot they do usually have extra toilet paper in the cabinet below the sink and will supply more at mid week. I have had to call for some extra and they were quite prompt in bringing me a supply!

The tp is sufficient for our family of six. I usually take extra dishwashing detergent as we run it once or twice a day and they don't leave that much. I run at least one load of towels every night to keep up with my family. None of them like to reuse their towel.

Sheila

If you run out of TP, just hit the button for housekeeping on the phone. They'll bring some up for you regardless of whether it's midweek or not----I usually tip them a $1-$2 or so.

The washers-dryers on the resort (including the Lakes) are the smaller/stackable type. Now unless they were upgraded to full size with the major rehab, but I don't think that was mentioned on the owner's/starwood site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter