Sheraton Vistana or Caribe Royale... and go...

disneyfamilyfive

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I have booked an 11 night stay at the beginning of August at both the Sheraton Vistana resort and Caribe Royale. Both are similar in pricing. Both have 2 bedrooms, two bathrooms, full kitchen... Though the Caribe Royale has two queen beds in the 2nd bedroom and I think the SVR only has twin or double beds.

We are a family of 6 and this is our first off disney property vacation. In the past we have always stayed at Port Orleans Riverside and LOVED it. We have outgrown the room size and occupancy and two rooms is way too pricey! My kids are aged 5, 10, 11 and 14. We will be doing 5 days at disney parks and 6 days swimming, hanging out at the hotel, disney springs, boardwalk...

I'd love to hear your experiences at either or both. I thank you in advance for any help, suggestions, advise you can give me to help me decide which would be better for our family.

Sheraton Vistana there are 2 timeshares with that name - are you looking at the one in Lake Buneva or Orlando (ID)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter