Sheraton Safari/cheap rate!

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
Not sure if any of you knew, but I got a great rate at Sheraton Safari for this upcoming weekend. I was able to book a $59 rate on travelzoo.com. This is awesome. I only found rates for $109 and up! So what should I expect? Does anyone have any tips for us?

Thanks! We are so excited and we are surprising our son with this!

We stayed there 1/2 a night, checked in about 6 a.m. and left at 10:30 a.m. It was very nice and clean, a little old, but had been refurbished and was nice. Convenient to lots of quick restaurants.

We got that same rate too, but for October. I'm looking foward to hear what you think of the hotel!!!! Please bring back a detailed report!! :teeth:

Unless Dis comes out with a great AP rate (and maybe even in spite of a good Dis rate), we're going in October and staying here too. I've read tons of great reviews, and I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks for posting this!! I just made a reservation at this rate for our first night in October. We are really hoping Disney offers discounts for the end of October so we can stay on-site for the first night but if they don't this Sheraton will work (especially for the price)!!

Stayed there in February, 2005. It was very welll kept and clean. Extremely helpful and friendly staff. The room was excellent - and the beds are very, very comfortable.

The location is very convenient as well. You will not be disappointed.

Have a great trip!

Hey all,

I hear you all getting these great rates for the sheraton safari hotel. I am looking for a decent rate for my mother. She would like to have a king bedroom with a pull out sofa in the seperate living area. With two tv's, one in bedroom one in living area the ssh, support her needs. Also, where did you all get these great rates? I cannot find them. Thanks in advance. :sunny:

faindrops: For needs like that you are going to have to find hotels that offer rooms like that (almost a suite)

There must be a very limited number of rooms at this great rate! I tried Aug 19-21 and the $59 rate was not available. I even called the 800 number and the employee taking reservations didn't even know about this rate or the code PYTHON. Any suggestions? We would love to stay here for the first 2 nights before we move over to BWV>. Thanks

anyone that has booked at the Sheraton site, do you have to pay for all of your nights or what was the deposit guarantee? I just didn't think that I wanted to pay for all of the nights and I wasn't sure what happens when I put my credit card thru!!

Thanks,
kim

YAY!!! :cheer2: I just got the $59 rate for a friday in October. I am so happy to have one last night in Orlando now.

Daughterlovestink: You might want to call the 800 no. back and ask them to look for the TravelZoo promotion. They couldn't find it at first when I called and then he found it listed as that promo.

Kmygrl73 said:
anyone that has booked at the Sheraton site, do you have to pay for all of your nights or what was the deposit guarantee? I just didn't think that I wanted to pay for all of the nights and I wasn't sure what happens when I put my credit card thru!!

Thanks,
kim
I reserved one night, and my confirmation says, "Your room is guaranteed with an Amex (Optima card). Cancel by 6 p.m. hotel time 2 days prior to avoid 1 night penalty. Room taxes may be charged on penalties."

So - nothing has been charged.

Thanks for the tip. I booked it through Travelzoon for my sister for September 20-25.

I just booked a room for $79 for 8/20. I did it online and it did not go through when I put in PYTHON as the promo code but it worked when I left the promo code blank and left "TRVLZ" in the Special rate plan box. :confused3 On the reservation confirmation it listed PYTHON as the rate description.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter