Sheraton Park Hotel

aurorae

DIS Veteran
If you have stayed at the Sheraton Park hotel how was it?

How was the walk? I looked at Google Earth, and it looks doable, but was wondering what others thought.

Anyone stay Concierge there? If so, was it worth it?

I'm looking at the Costco package as well as a Disney Good Neighbor package, and this hotel jumped out at me so thought I would ask here.

Note that I am asking about the Sheraton Park, not the Anaheim Sheraton.

There is only one review in the reviews section., which is another reason I'm asking here.

We stayed here for one night on points and really liked it. It is not an upscale place but it is nicely decorated and has some good views of the city on one side and of Disneyland on the other. We had a city view on the 11th floor. It was quiet and we walked across the hall to look out the window and watch the fireworks. Everyone was nice there. The pool area is small but pretty and tropical feeling.
We are use to staying at the lodging just across from Disneyland so this walk was a bit longer. As you said it was doable but at the end of a long day in the parks it will seem much longer. :)

I've stayed there before, but it wasn't for a Disneyland trip, it was for the NCAA basketball tournament in Anaheim a few years ago.

Didn't make the trip to Disneyland while I was there so I can't comment much on the distance to the park, but the hotel seemed rather nice. There were a few in our group that wandered up to Downtown Disney on foot the one night were were there, so I know that it's POSSIBLE to make the walk to Disneyland, but it's a bit of a walk compared to the hotels right across the street.

As was mentioned, the pool is just your average hotel pool, but it was nice. The rooms were nice and clean. As far as hotel quality, it was about on par with what you would expect for a *** hotel. The photos on tripadvisor.com do a pretty good job at giving a picture of what the hotel is like, IMO.

I stayed there 2 years ago and I like the location a lot. It's about a 10 minute walk to the park, but it's pretty easy. The hotel is nice, good size rooms and a free water daily that you can take to the park. Wifi is 9.95 but the hotel next door had free wifi on an unsecured network, so we didn't pay ;)

We stayed there last year on points and will actually be going back this summer. I have nothing to compare it to since last year was our first time in Anaheim but we really enjoyed it. We were on the club level and had a disneyland view so we were able to see the fireworks from our balcony. the walk wasn't too bad...maybe 10 (15 at the most) minutes and we had a 4 year old with us. The club level also comes with a continental breakfast and happy hour with drinks and appetizers in the early evening so that was also nice. So I would recommend it and I hope you have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter