Shelburne Murray Hill Removed

debs96

Earning My Ears
MS just told me that the Shelburne Murray Hill in NYC has been removed from the Concierge Collection. I have been there twice and have another reservation for this August. I was assured that my reservation will be honored but they are not making any new reservations. Was this info published anywhere?

MS thinks they are working on getting a second hotel in NYC since they replaced the Plaza with the Regency. I really hope so because I feel the Regency is too "classy" for me. I feel the same way about the Grand Floridian!! Silly, I know but that's the way it is.

Well I hope they let members know about this and the replacement(other than calling MS and finding out).

DH and I were just talking about the Shelburne the other day.

We were just there in May and loved it so much that I called to make more reservations...surprise!!! I sure hope that there's a new option soon! Similar bedding arrangements would be a nice option as we had two adult couples traveling together and the apartment accommodations were very nice!

Nooooo!!!!! We used the concierge collection and stayed at the Shelburne last summer and loved it! We were talking about trying it again this summer.....but I guess not now!:sad1:

This hotel is no longer listed on the DVC website. I didn't see any replacement. Only NYC option is now the Regency.

Too bad. That was a nice hotel. I loved the fact that it was only a block or two from Grand Central.

I found out about a month ago when I tried to book a room for Dec. They told me it would be out as of June 1st. The first member services rep I spoke w/ said they could book thruout the year as long as you booked prior to June 1. When I called back w/ another question they then said no I had to have my stay by June 1st. I questioned it & they decided they could indeed book thru the end of the year. Too many points for what I wanted so I decided not to book anyway. No replacement was avail. at that point in time.

We stayed there several years ago and loved it. Way roomier than many other NY hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter