She Said Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I know some of these post are missing pictures. Thats because I need to upload them and I am too tired. I'll do it tomorrow. :thumbsup2

I was just reading about your trip and stopped to get my DVC book out to write and suggest that same thing. We bought our membership this time last year and we love it. By doing DVC, you are buying vacations for the next 50 years!!! It is very affordable.:goodvibes

You would benefit by doing this. If you bought at the minimum of 160 points, you could use 2 years of points combined for a wonderful vacation which could equal close to a month. If it didn't then switch resorts and stay at a Value at the end.

You would also be able to get the DVC rate for the AP which is even better than the FL Resident AP rate (only by $2) but it currently is $348 (adult) and $307 (child). Then you could renew the following year for $315 (adult) and $278 (child). Plus you would have a studio at minimum which includes a kitchenette (microwave, toaster, and fridge).

You should call DVC and ask questions. They also have the DDP you can add on for $37.99 (adult) and $9.99 (child) per day.

Good Luck in planning no matter what route you take. It sounds like a trip of a lifetime.

God Bless you with all those pets! They are so cute! My poor son wants a dog so bad but I just can't do it! The pictures were so cute!:cutie: :goodvibes

Ah thank you :)

Yeah I always say it is a good thing I didn't know how much work a dog was before I got Zoie because if I did I never would have got her. Now that I have her I love her and she is totaly worth it....but goosh it is a lot of work and money to properly take care of a dog. :)

My advise would be forget the dog and get a fish :rotfl2:

YEAH Guiena Pigs!! We love our piggy,:lovestruc and our cat and dog too!! Yes, the parent usually does all the work with G. Pigs but they are so cute and totaly worth it. I got lucky with my piggy he almost never squeaks.....maybe because my step-son is always sneaking him fruit and veggies;)

I think DVC is a great idea, you can do it!!!:thumbsup2

You have been busy. A lot to do. Love the animal pics. Don't worry. It'll all come together. :thumbsup2

subscribing!! wow... a whole month?!! thats crazy!!! :)

just an fyi... you do know the dining plan has changed for 2008, right? you only get an appetizer and entree (and drink) and tip is NOT included. And it didnt really change in price, so you're getting a lot less for your money and you have to budget in for tip now! And since you have a big party...tip will automatically be included. might help change the minds of some of your fam that are set on the DDP!

:cool1: Good news about your Aunt! I'm glad you found someone to watch your pets too! Dessert is included on the dining plan but the appetizer and tip are not! Good luck with the rest of your plans:thumbsup2

Hi

It seems like everything is coming together good I am glad that your aunt is going to be able to go and that is too funny that she hasn't told your uncle yet that is a long time to be gone. Have you start making your ADR's yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter