She can't keep her hands off me!

JimFitz

<font color=deeppink>possum chauffeur<br><font col
Well here comes another one! We have three boys 5 and under and now we find out the wife is pregnant again......I wish I wasn't so irresistible. :lmao:

We were pregnant last year but lost the baby at 4 months, I am hoping this is an easy one.

Can someone say eight kids...................?????????? :scared1: :scared1:

Congratulations Jim (and to your DW as well!) New life is such a blessing!
May your DW's pregnancy be a healthy and a happy one.

Congratulations, stud!:dancer:

Hope your DW has a safe and very healthy pregnancy.

awwww, so sorry about your lose but very happy about your new gain:) Yep, I'm thinking you need to Dis more, Stud:rotfl:

Congratulations and would you mind sending me and DH a bottle of your water?

Suzanne princess:

Congrats to you and your family. And unlike a previous poster, don't send me your water. Thanks!

Will you be buying a new van??? If so, I think full disclosure of the previous occupants of your old van would only be fair to new owners!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Here is a tip: It is not her hands!!!

Congrats to you both. Two boys were enough for me.

Here is a tip: It is not her hands!!!

Congrats to you both. Two boys were enough for me.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I had to go back and look at the OP to see what you meant by "It is not her hands!!!" Now that is funny!

Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family. Hey what is one more????

Congratulations! As my friend with four kids always says, once you have three you're already outnumbered, so why stop there?:rotfl: The more, the merrier!:banana:

My Grandpa was named Jim Fitz(gerald) and he had 7 kids! Good luck!

Well here comes another one! We have three boys 5 and under and now we find out the wife is pregnant again......I wish I wasn't so irresistible. :lmao:

We were pregnant last year but lost the baby at 4 months, I am hoping this is an easy one.

Can someone say eight kids...................?????????? :scared1: :scared1:

Way to go tiger;) Here's wishing for a safe and uneventful pregnancy. Keep us updated big boy!:goodvibes

Whadda Stud!!!!:thumbsup2

Congrats! :shamrock: & :wizard:

REALLY ....SERIOUSLY...PAY THE CABLE BILL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter