Shawarma on magic

So far this seems to be only on the Magic. It's inspired by MARVEL's Avengers Academy, which is only on the Magic.

That's hilarious. One tiny little line, and then a scene during/after the credits that very few people stay for, and the ship does this....that actually makes me want to go on the Magic just for the laugh. :goodvibes

This kind of sounds like gyros which are plentiful around the northeast. Are they the same thing?

I am so glad they don't have this on The Dream! I'd end up looking like Jabba the Hutt after 4 days! :scared:

::going to find a cruise on the Magic to switch my Dream reservation::

between the Shawarma and Corona, the hair stylist, I have no reason to ever sail another ship besides the Magic!

I had one and thought it was just ok. The pita really wasn't very fresh, so that kind of ruined it.

On a positive note, I had a lovely chat with the nice Ukrainian CM who was serving them :)

This just made my night! There is nothing better than a shawarma with lots of garlic and pickled veggies. Yum. So excited about this!!

We went on a 3-day cruise Jan 2014 and had about half a dozen shawarma - basically gyros with lots of toppings (as though ordering at an omelette bar). I came here to see if it would be on my next cruise in Oct - on the Fantasy - but I guess not.

I loved it!

Is there anything similar on the Fantasy for food on the top deck?

We went on a 3-day cruise Jan 2014 and had about half a dozen shawarma - basically gyros with lots of toppings (as though ordering at an omelette bar). I came here to see if it would be on my next cruise in Oct - on the Fantasy - but I guess not.

I loved it!

Is there anything similar on the Fantasy for food on the top deck?
I've heard the Fantasy has hot pretzels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter